Resources by Topic - A, B, C, D, EChild Abuse Prevention
- ASPP Child Abuse Prevention Toolkit
- Due to concerns regarding mandated reporting and issues of abuse, ASPP has developed the Child Abuse Prevention Toolkit and provided links to resources for both professionals and parents. This information is provided to you as a service to give you helpful information on this difficult topic. However, please remember that if you suspect that a child is a victim of abuse, contact Childline at 800-932-0313.
- Child Welfare Information Gateway - Child Welfare Information Gateway promotes the safety, permanency, and well-being of children, youth, and families by connecting child welfare, adoption, and related professionals as well as the public to information, resources, and tools covering topics on child welfare, child abuse and neglect, out-of-home care, adoption, and more.
- Protecting Our Children from Abuse and Neglect
- Sexual Abuse: What You Can Do
- Understanding and Preventing Child Abuse and Neglect