Not yet a member? Join Online
Need to renew or join using a mail-in application or check? Download the form below.Mail-In FormNeed to create a purchase order
Previous members can create their own invoice using the directions below. If this is your first time registering as a member and you need a purchase order, please submit an inquiry through the Contact Us form.
-To create your own Invoice: Log in to the website. Under My Membership Info, click on Billing Info. Click on the button that says Membership Status/Billing Info. Click on the orange hyperlink for the most recent Invoice. Why Join ASPP?
ASPP is committed to providing its members:
- A link between National and State associations.
- Annual regional fall workshops and spring conference at reduced fees.
- A collective voice for professional concerns and dissemination of information.
- Unified power in soliciting the assistance of State legislators and regulatory agencies, and in making known the needs and opinions of school psychologists.
- Current information within the profession as provided by the Insight and the association website, including information about upcoming events, professional best practices, State and National happenings, accomplishments of our members, and new or updated products and publications relevant to the profession.
- Support for the ethical practice of school psychology. ASPP adopts the standards and ethics of NASP and will consult with members regarding the delivery of school psychology services to Pennsylvania's children.
- Support for shaping and defining the future of our professional roles.
What you can offer ASPP…
To renew your membership through the website:
- Your membership to enhance ASPP's collective strength in numbers.
- Your active participation in Association activities for professional development.
- Your service as an Association Officer or committee member.
- Your commitment to the goals of ASPP and support to fulfill the objectives of the Association.
- Your help in advancing and promoting best practices for school psychology in Pennsylvania.
- Log in to your account
- Scroll down to My Membership Information
- Click on Billing Info
- Click on Pay Membership Dues/Fees
- You have the option to change your membership type
- Follow the prompts to pay through PayPal
- Once paid, you will automatically receive an email confirmation with a pdf of a receipt